Ultra-Span® is a pre-fabricated light gauge steel roof truss system that is both lightweight and compact for economical transportation costs.
Assembly of trusses can be completed with only a drill with a clutch and a cut-off saw.
Ultra-Span® is backed by a professional engineering and estimating department. Engineered designs are calculated using state of the art in-house developed software and provide economical roofing solutions.
The ideal usage is for Low-Cost projects and Warehouses, Factories, Schools and Hospitals where long clear span trusses are required.
Why is Ultra-Span for Low Cost buildings?
• The demand for purlin-rafter and sheeting style roofs has declined
• Communities require structures that can support concrete roof tiles and solar geysers
• Communities require structures that can enable a ceiling to be added at a later date
• And most of all, communities want a finished product that is guaranteed for design and workmanship
• Perfectly level roofs — steel does not warp
• 100% non-combustible
• Fully recyclable materials
• Reduced self-weight of the roof -assists the supporting structure
Please visit the Contact page to get in touch with us.